The Statute of Internet Shop
MOVIE TOOLS SP. Z O.O. Internet Shop is available at the address www.movie-tools.com, led by the MOVIE TOOLS Company under the KRS number 0000561972, NIP: PL817-210-29-43, Regon: 180837787. Legal address of the Company is situated in Poland, 30-415 Crakow, Wadowicka 8z Street.
1. MOVIE TOOLS SP. Z O.O. Internet Shop sells only through the Internet network. All orders are taken by www.movie-toolsc.com website.
2. All products/services, offered in the MOVIE TOOLS SP. Z O.O. shop, are brand-new, free of any defects both physical and legal. They have been legitimately released on polish market.
3. All prices given on MOVIE TOOLS websites are gross prices (VAT tax is included). Binding for both sides transaction is the price shown beside the product in the moment of submitting an order by the Client.
4. Each sold product/service we can prepare a receipt or an invoice.
5. Ordered equipment is sent by the Polish Post Office „Poczta Polska” or courier companies. Purchaser is burdened with delivery costs definite in delivery price list.
6. Possible payment forms:
– remittance, after booking ordered product/service in our internet shop, an e-mail is sent with bank account. Forthwith after booking money on our bank account we fulfill an order.
– collect on delivery – paid cash by cargo reception.
7. In case of some types of the equipment MOVIE TOOLS reserves the right to restrict payment form by excluding collect on delivery form.
In case of some products/services order-cycle time is given. It informs how many working days (or hours) usually passes from the moment of order confirmation, or moment of booking charges for the order, till the time of execution of order.
Shipments are delivered by Polish Post Office within two to five days. MOVIE TOOLS does not answer for delivery delays caused by not fulfilling delivery duty by Polish Post Office or courier companies.
8. Product and services have twelve months warranty. Warranty detailed conditions are defined in an agreement posted by warrantee. Equipment which has service warranty should be send on prime cost to the mail drop which is given on company website. Fixed product is sent to client at client’s expense.
9. Shop is liable for two years since purchase date in case of contradiction product according to agreement art. 10 Bill about specific sale consumers’ conditions from 27th July 2002. Client looses his privileges written in the foregoing bill, if by the two months expiration term, since the item was claimed, contradiction with the agreement if it does not say anything about this to the shop.
10. in case of commodity contradiction according to agreement, complaint product together with paper describing contradiction and expectations concerned the way to deal with our obligations, Client should send at prime cost by the Polish Post Office at the mail drop given on shop’s website. Client should define the way to deal with our obligations. Client has the right to claim to bring him to the state fair with the agreement by unpaid repair or replacement, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or there are extraordinary costs needed. If the shop cannot fulfill definite demands Client has the right to claim adequate price markdown or he can contract out.
11. The shop entertains to Clients demands in term of fourteen working days from the moment of reporting commodity contradictions. If the case involves extra technical expertise made by external companies, the term shall be extended.
12. If commodity contradiction registration succeeds within ten days from the purchase moment, Client has the right to demand completely new product replacement in hasten mode. Hasten mode concerns only certain group of products. If contradiction is considered and the complaint product is available, new product shall be send within few working days from delivered incompatible commodity to the shop. If it is not possible the shop shall offer the purchaser equivalent product price in return or shall offer other suitable commodity at similar parameters.
13. In any of these capacities, when shop has to send completely new or repaired commodity, free shipping to Client.
14. According the Bill from 2nd March 2000 about security of some consumer’s laws and responsibility for damage made by dangerous product (Dz. U. Nr. 22, pos. 271) art. 7, during period of ten days from providing ordered commodity, consumer has the right to return an item without giving any reasons in case of contract out, according to ground rules resulting from law concerned distance contracts. In case of contract out, agreement is considered as not contracted and consumer is freed from all obligations. Returned in this mode commodity shall be taken purely and simply when item is send in non-changed condition, unless the change was necessary in boarders of common management. It means that the commodity must be in original, undamaged box, with its full contents and product itself with its accessories that are not damaged. It is acceptable to open the item only to see the commodity, and commodity may be used on condition, that this usage will not cause its status. According to the bill possibility to return do not concern audiovisual recordings saved on media computer programs after removal the consumer its original packet. In case of disposition taking advantage of this law, commodity should send back on prime cost to the mail drop which is given on company website. To such package Client should have written statement about receding and bank account, to return the money. The shop within fourteen working days checks the commodity. If item has above demands, shop issues a corrective invoice. Original and copy are sent to the Client by registered letter. Client should return the copy with written name on it, and after receiving it within seven working days shop returns the money on Client’s bank account.
15. Warranty, and recede do not obtain when the product has mechanical damages caused external. Therefore, always before taking the parcel from the post office the packet should be checked if it is not damaged. Particularly pay attention on tapes, seals labeled to the packet. In case of packet has some damages or seals (tapes) are broken, Client must not take the parcel, and in the presence of the courier must make damage protocol and contact as soon as possible with seller in order to solve the case. Checking the parcel at collection is the necessity condition that provides possible claims Clients in respect of damages or robberies the parcel in transportation.
16. Information available on shop’s website are not the offer within the meaning of Civil Code. Client purchasing the order by means of mechanisms available at shop’s website submits buying offer definite product on conditions given in product’s description. Contract for sale moment succeeds while written confirmation commodity collection by the Client on parcel’s waybill.
17. Internet shop’s owner, exercise the utmost care, that descriptions and technical data of all products/services given in the shop were reality checked. On the other hand, owner is not liable for incorrect parameters and commodity features, or urge change by its maker. However, in every case, when data (including descriptions and technical data) presented on shop’s website are not compatible with reality, Client within ten days has the right to recede without giving any reasons, according to rules about recede agreement held on distance.
18. The Statute defines shopping rules in MOVIE TOOLS SP. Z O.O. Shop. Indenting is equivalent with Client’s consent at all decisions and information included in the statute.
The Statute of Internet Shop